Monday, October 5, 2009

As promised...here are the pics from the Fall Altered Tin Swap hosted by "A Swap for all Seasons." My Swap partner wrote to tell me how her favorite thing about fall was Halloween... so naturally that became the theme... Front of Tin...

Inside the Tin...

Back of Tin...
She also asked if I wanted to swap extra stuff...
So, I made her this little witch with a raven
under her arm....
And lots of other goodies too...This is just one of two of the swaps that I worked on in September, and I haven't showed you the most favorite thing I sent for my Fall Altered Tin Swap... Tomorrow I will reveal my favorite...I'm hoping you will want to play with me as it has spurred a furry of inspiration in my head and I can think of at least one hundred other themes for this little gem! Inspired by my niece Katie, who many years ago, when she was a little girl would send me miniature treasures in the mail... I hope you enjoyed the pics, sleep sweet and good night good citizens... XO Keke

No comments: