Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I really do feel like Dorthy most days, lost in Oz. But as I fight to regain my life, I find myself filled with the need for structure and organization. This is a new and interesting feeling for me since I've lived most of my life flying by the seat of my pants! Oh, what a ride it's been! The rooms of Cherry Kingdom are no exception.
This is a short note today, I missed yesterday morning because of a no point, waste of time, as they all are meeting with soulless. I drove an hour, for a meeting that lasted ten minutes, to drive an hour back to office. All this said, Cherry Kingdom will no longer give ad to the soulless. This is a happy kingdom, a kingdom of finding, of hope, and of lost and found loves, inspired by my dear Mitzi. The soulless will take form some place else, but she is no longer welcome at Cherry Kingdom. I have three projects I'm working on. Three more bricks being laid on the yellow brick road, trying to find my way home...Go well and be blessed good citizens of blog land, discover just one new thing about yourself today, and lay a brick, as we are all just trying to find our way home. I will leave you with one of my favorite poems...

The Guest House

This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!

Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweeps your house empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice.meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whatever comes.because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.


-- Jelaluddin Rumi
Translation by Coleman Barks

XO Keke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Keke. I'm glad your back today. I'm not sure I understand the soulless. Did I miss something. Hope everything is good for you. I'm usually lost somewhere myself and fight the boogie man quite often.
Best wishes for a wonderful evening, Tracy.

P.S. In case I didn't tell you thank you for posting about me. I need to learn how to put other bloggers tags on my site. I'd love to have a link to you on my sight if you have any insight let me know. I'm having trouble just trying to post. ha-ha. I'm pretty much a novice.