Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Do you ever have dreams where you are flying? Not on a plane or glider, but all by yourself, as if you were a bird. Sometimes if I am lucky, I have these dreams. I love these dreams... the sense of freedom, of being able to conquer the world. I need to have one of these dreams right now. This feeling that has been plaguing me for a few days now, can't quite put it into words, other than just "lost." Things just seem "ajar" in my life right now. Being the eternal optimist that I am and a "fighter" as my family says, funny, don't feel like a fighter...but still can't describe or shake the feeling.
Having lunch with my roller derby love'n, artist, grower of beautiful things friend today. That will make me feel better...we have been friends for five years now...can't believe how time flies! She was my first friend when we moved to California. I love her, she is sassy and loving and the practical common sense side of her is what I need. I will tell her something outrageous and she will be outraged with me, and then she will come up with an answer to what ever, that is so bold and require such courage to pull it off and all the while she will act like it's nothing...her boldness makes me giggle, and even if I don't take her advice, I will carry it with me and smile to think of it. We don't see each other often enough, but when we do, it's like no time has passed between us at all. She is a Fashionista, she has studied fashion in Paris and she always looks so chic. And to that, Madhatter time approaching, so good citizens of blog land, I wish you a sunny day and lunch with a good friend. XO Keke

No comments: