Friday, August 7, 2009

Where did I go?

This was me, in my beloved Sonoma.



Posted by PicasaThis picture was taken of me at one of the many weekend festivals that Sonoma host every summer. This photo was taken before Dystonia took over my life. So happy, always so much fun. My husband would always say that living in Sonoma was like being on vacation everyday. Unfortunately, for many reasons we have had to move from my beloved Sonoma. I am determined that it is short term, I did not say good-bye when we left, I said I will see you soon. It's ok. I'm taking my life back, inch by inch, I am determined to own my own life again. My last treatment of botox was on July 20th. This treatment so far has not had the same sucessful results as my first treatment. I have a few ideas why that I will have to share with you later. I have an appt. with my primary care physician in just a couple of hours so I need to prepare. I'll check in later to share my theories and how this appt. goes.

No comments: