Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Tribute to Bodecia Arietty Zinglehamper



Posted by PicasaMy beautiful niece. I think of her as the Queen of Hearts. Her genuine beauty that radiates an unmistakable glow. A gift to the world. She has been on my mind for three days. Not just a random thought that pops in for a second and then leaves...but rather a constant hum through out the day. She is delightful, she is all that embodies everything true and good and kind. Just the thought of her sends a wistful sigh and a smile. Thanks for the smile Jess... Bodecia Arietty Zinglehamper, her alter ego, entices us to beg for more on her blog, http://blitheremarks.blogspot.com, left slightly unattended, I'm sure due to the fact that she has spent her summer volunteering as a camp counselor, which is soon coming to an end and then she will embark on a new adventure as an Au pair. Such a lucky family to have the Queen of Hearts to care for their most precious gift. I wish you courage and love as you travel on to your new adventure, I know you will be splendid as always.

1 comment:

Bodecia Arietty said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for making me feel so special and loved. I love you so much, Bodecia...