Monday, August 17, 2009

The Day We Discovered We Were Cherry Queens

My sister Mitzi...
Isn't she beautiful? She glows from the inside out. She is amazing. Best friend to the world, mother of six princess' and wife to her traveling husband, King Hans. She is an amazing artist, and my creative muse. The picture on the right was taken of us at her Princess Amy's wedding, of which was stunningly beautiful as well as the adorable addition of Prince Joe, of whom I could just bite because he is so delightful.

This is the day we discovered we were Cherry Queens, sitting on the back of a convertible in my beloved Sonoma. Mitzi had traveled thousands of miles to see me, oh how I wish our Kingdoms weren't so far from each other. Queen Mitzi is the friend that everyone would want to have and the sister that I am so humbly grateful to have in my life. There is no one you would want in your corner more than her if the chips are down, and she is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Love and miss you Mitzi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chickadee! I am so glad your my partner! Ive been trying to emial you but my email is messing up!!! dont ya just hate that! try emailing me and I will email you back if it will let me do that! Big mermaid hugs
toodles-
sarah

Sharon said...

Hi KEke! Thanks for reaching out to me! Im not alone in the world. I have been to some of the sites , but love the ideas for my neck! I will have my earth mother daughter make me some on her sewing machine! Im new to this bizarre disease! where did I get it? Im perfectly healthy! l I have had neck pain for 5 yrs and looked everywhere to find answers. I Googled it and there it was. Of course my DR blew me off! so i went to a neuro and he knew! He is a Movement Sp. but now i hear the Botox is painful! Is that true? also how do you sleep? I have to take all kinds of meds to stop shaking? I hate it! I havent heard that mentioned anywhere! so if I dont make sense sometimes thats why! Im 6 months into this but only 1 month with diagnosis. I dont know what to expect, does it get worse? They have no answers! Thanks for listening! Shari