Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mirror Mirror

Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all? ... betrayal by love, ever just feel duped, or like a schmuck?
I look into the mirror and ask, "who am I that I constantly continue to be naive about the goodness of people?" I'm too old to repeat such patterns, aren't I?
I really don't know how to be any other way. I can not live in a world that would require me to question the motives of every person that I come in contact with. Assumptive. I am too assumptive.
(is that even a word?) I always believe that you should be kind to everyone, help when ever you can. Kindness is it's own reward. Maybe, that is the wrong
assumption. Or maybe it's because I am always over the top and love everyone too extremely. More is not always better. And when will I learn?

By the way, you can find the great mirror above at, "The Mirror Lady.Com"

Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: