Thursday, December 31, 2009

Officially Happy New Year!

Here's to 2010 being the most abundant year ever for us all. Abundant in health, joy and all the things that matter.... This really must stay short, I'm running to work, then to the hospital for blood work and then home to help AH finish the yum yums to be served for New Years Eve game night with Baby girl and her Boy...I'm sure scrabble to be first on the list, I was told AH and Baby girl warmed up the game board yesterday and AH was thrilled to come out victorious! I really do wish for all of you the best year ever to come! XO Keke

4 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Keke, Here's wishing you and your family blessings and health for the New Year!
God Bless you, sweet sister!
Debra

Suzanne said...

Happy 2010 Keke!!!! :o) Sue

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie. That sounds like a wonderful night of fun. I'm sure it was. Thanks for coming by to wish me a Happy New Year. I'm wishing you the best of everything in 2010. Hope your feeling better.

Love you, Tracy :)

Patti said...

Hi! I hope New Year's Eve and Day were great for you and that 2010 is all you hope and dream it to be!!!!