Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Christmas Week

Well, I've been MIA for so long I don't even know where to start with it all...Last week was definitely a week of blessings and miracles, and while I bathe in the amazement of it all, I still have to say, "I'm sooo glad it's over!" There was so much to do and I don't feel like I've slept for a week, but with dear Mitzi by my side and all the others who contributed in small but oh so big ways my wedding checklist did get completed, although some in just a nick of time and Mitzi and I literally had maybe 10-15 minutes to skinny into our hose and finery to rush out the door for the ceremony. I will provide more details and pics later, for it's off to work for me this morning, and I'm asking myself why I didn't request one more day off...well I know why I didn't but, still... Every day brought it's own miracle and I intended to post all the way through...the best laid plans...but maybe I can call out my daily miracles starting with today and working backwards. so for today my miracle is MIL and FIL are actually behaving and even quite pleasant! I might live through the holidays after all! So toodles, it's off to work for me, I'll fill you in on the rest later!
XO Keke

No comments: