Saturday, September 26, 2009

Working on all the Halloween themed items that I included in the fall tin swap for Gypsy Mermaid has put me in a "fallish" mood and longing to go to Halloween and Vine. I love making Halloween inspired folk art, and once I got started on all her goodies, I almost couldn't stop myself, one thing led to another and then another. Hopefully I can post the pics soon...my USPS confirmation said her pkg. was delivered on Thursday, but I haven't heard from her yet and I don't want to post pic's and ruin her surprise... This amazing show is happening today in Petaluma, and I have to say I've been dreaming of going to this for five years! It's so close to me I can taste it! I was supposed to go to it this morning with my fashionista, artist, derby girlfriend Sarah, but I'm sitting here in bed instead waiting for my med's to kick in, and then there was that "little house thing" that happened to baby boy last week and American Husband and I are supposed to go there today to get some more done for him...American Husband said, "drop me off and meet Sarah there." Honestly, I don't know if I've got the steam today for either! I'm yelling at myself, "get up and go girl!" My body is not saying the same thing as my head! So I lay here waiting for them to settle their conflict with one another and see who wins! But oh, I want to go so badly!!! Check out this site and the amazing artist. http://www.halloweenandvine.com The most amazing folk artist around the country set up their wares at this event.

Baby shower for beautiful couple turned out nicely, I so wish you all could have seen their faces, they both were glowing! So lovely... and to that, have a lovely day all you good citizens of blog land, and I hope you do something you love today! XO Keke

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Keke. I'm so glad you found my blog because now I've found yours. Love, love, love your wallpaper too. It seems we have so many things in common. I don't know to many other people who have Carol King & Diana Krall on their list of favorites. All your pics are great. I'm looking forward to coming back and reading over your past posts. Have a beautiful weekend.
hugs, Tracy