Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Starched Undies Proved Acceptable as my Mother in Law turns 72!

UPDATE...
It's been a couple of days, mother and father-in-law arrived safely, mother-in-law counted my American Husbands fingers and toes twice and found my care of him once again acceptable!
WHEW!!! Birthday party for 72 years proved acceptable as well, and went off with out a hitch considering it was a birthday breakfast at 8 a.m. and my children dutifully and respectfully showed up to wish her well because they had to be to work at 10. Best kids in the world! I do so love them! Meanwhile, I've been trying to work on my swaps in between, which is the best medicine in the world for me...so grateful for the Diva's who generously sponsor these! (American husband thinks it's a little rude, love him, but don't care, well, I do, but you know what I mean.) This is my vacation too, and since I haven't had one in five years...I think I can take a little time? To that I say..."Good day citizens of blog land," Until next time....

No comments: