Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life is Like a Circus Swap

This one looked like too much fun to pass up. Mitzi, I thought for sure you would join me with this one! = ) Thanks to Julie @ CupcakeDD, you have to check out this deliciously lovely, sweet blog. It feels so wonderful to get a little bit of what I love back....
http://www.cupcakedd.blogspot.com/


The dentist appointment for my American husband went well. He liked the new dentist which is good news, I'm hoping that this will lead to him taking better care of himself and making regular appointments. He will need to return next Wednesday to get three back teeth pulled. Then Dr. DDS said they would worry about getting the rest in tip top shape. I think his face swelling to resemble a blow fish frieghtened him enough to know it's time to stop fooling around and take care of these things.

Dystonia is about the same today. I'm just so exhausted! Day in, day out, I know, I need to stop complaining and have a better attitude, as there are those who are so much worse off than I. But, it's not a contest, as I always say to those who are feeling miserable and then apologize gratefully because they know there are others in worse shape. Ok. That's my little tid bit for today, off to the shower, duty calls....

No comments: