Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bunnies and Lambs are Dancing in my Head!

I know Easters a little late this year but bunnies and lambs and all kinds of things are jumping around in my head!! Check out the pic below and tell me that's not the cutest funniest little cookies you ever saw.


How adorable are these cookies? Apparently all you have to do is dip a cookie in melted white chocolate candy coating and cover with miniature marshmallows. Dip chocolate m&m's in a bit of the melted chocolate to add for hoofs. Using more melted chocolate add a cookie for the head, mini marshmallow eyes with mini chips for the pupil. Squish mini mallows for the ears and attach. As soon as I'm back on my feet I'm going to try these and show you how they turned out. In the meantime if you click on the pic it should take you to the complete instructions from Southern Living.Com along with a lot of other amazing ideas for spring.

I hope you had an abundant day today flooded with rivers of blessings.

I heart U.
Keke

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hope you are back up soon ! Those cookies are adorable.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Adorable cookies!