Monday, March 21, 2011

Have You Met Mary Jane?

Click HERE to meet Mary Jane. You'll be charmed I'm sure.




This is what was in my email waiting for me...I love the Mary Jane newsletters. Did I ever tell you I was raised on a farm? Did I ever tell you that when I was a kid all I dreamed of was leaving that farm that was in a one horse midwest town? Yup! That's right, I was moving to San Francisco and I was going to be an architect or a lawyer.... It took me 25 years and I only got it about half right....Did I ever tell you that NOW...all I can think about is having my own little farm in the loveliest place on earth!! Click on the pic to go to the Mary Jane's Project of the Week page.


Project of the Week


Make Your Own Seed Starters
What you’ll need:

• Used newspaper

• A tin can

Creating starter pots from newspaper is cheap, easy, and environmentally savvy. Just take a sheet of newspaper and fold it so that it’s about the height of a can of veggies. Then roll your can in the paper. Slip the paper a couple of inches down off the bottom of the can, and fold it in against the can as you would a roll of coins. Fill with potting soil and sow your seeds. When the seedlings sprout, you can plant the whole thing in the garden, where the newspaper will decompose!
I'm dreaming of spring and knee deep in a nine point promise to God while I'm trying to get back on my feet again...
I hope your day was abundantly blessed!
XO Keke

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Darlin', I know just what you mean. I'm one of those little one horse (or two red light) towns too. And now all I can think of is how much I'd like to have a little cottage in a small town.

I can't believe it's been so long since I've been by. I hope you have a wonderful (painfree) weekend.

Love ya, Tracy :)

Patti said...

Hi! I have always wanted to live on a farm (without all the work mind you...) or live in a small town too. Oh well... I am late with this- but THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the wonderfulness you sent! I posted about it last week- LOVE LOVE all the goodies- you are such a generous soul!!! Hope this finds you well- think of you often!!!

Unknown said...

Happy April! Just letting you know the HH Tag Along is ready for the posting of April's tags. Thank you so much for participating! Elizabeth