Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Under Construction

I've decided to reinvent.
reinvent: re-in-vent; .v. 1. To make over completely.

My blog and my life. For well over a year now I have felt completely stuck. A precarious situation for a girl like me because it really isn't in my DNA. I feel like I've been lost in a dark forest. Why the sudden change. Not really so sudden. More of an awakening. To be continued... lets just say the events in my life seem to be pointing me in the direction of awakening and realizing that life is fragile, life is too short, and if my lucky, lucky stars have given me people to love and who love me back, and a new breath today, then it's up to me to make the very best of all of it. Let's just say yesterday was a pretty rough day that sent me running home wanting to throw my arms around AH and baby girl who was here waiting for me when I got home. I walked in my front door to hear and see them laughing hysterically and ...uh-hum...playing dress-up.... they were organizing my closets for me....
Ah...and I've been wanting to share with you some new vintage valentines I have found. I think if you click on the pic it should enlarge so you can print.... I hope...let me know.
Have a blessed day...XOXO Keke


No comments: